Texture Chic Suite by Stampin’ Up!
Take the texture of your projects to the next level with the Texture Chic Suite by Stampin’ Up! From the gorgeous Texture Chic patterned paper to the Season of Chic Stamp Set and dies, your cards will come together quickly and easily The paper in the Suite is a masterpiece of texture with pretty, elegant patterns featuring gold foil on one side and a distressed, aged look that adds so much interest to your creation. You’ll love what you can create with this elegant collection of products!
View more stamped samples & inspiration here
- Soft Suede: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Soft Suede: 1″ x 3″
- Very Vanilla: 4″ x 5-1/4″ and 3/4″ x 2-3/4″
- Texture Chic Paper: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Gold Distressed Paper: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Fold the Soft Suede cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with your Bone Folder to create your base card.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Very Vanilla cardstock inside your card.
- Using the Soft Suede ink pad, stamp the leaf in the upper right and lower right corners of the card front.
- Using a pencil, add a tick mark on the right side of your Distressed Gold paper 2-1/4″ up from the bottom and 2-1/4″ down from the top. Now make a tick mark at the top of your Gold Distressed paper 2″ from the left side and a tick mark at the bottom of your paper 2″ from the left side. Line up the tick marks on your Paper Trimmer and trim to create the triangle. Adhere to the card front lining up on the left side. Use your scissors or Paper Trimmer to remove any extra paper hanging over on the right side.
- Repeat the process with the Texture Chic paper, making a tick mark on the right side of the paper at 2-3/4″. Now make a tick mark at the top at 1-1/2″ from the left and at the bottom of the paper 1-1/2″ from the left side. Line up the tick markers on your Paper Trimmer and trim to create the triangle. Using the 1″ Soft Suede paper as a guide, stamp the leaf onto the Texture Chic paper, leaving room between the 2 where the sentiment strip will go.
- Using the Soft Suede ink pad, stamp the sentiment onto the 3/4″ strip of Very Vanilla cardstock. Adhere to the 1″ strip of Soft Suede cardstock and adhere to card front so that it lines up between the 2 stamped leaves.
- To finish, add 3 of the Pale Papaya Opal Rounds as desired.
Supplies Used in this Project
Now it’s your turn to make this project! Pin this to your favorite cardmaking Pinterest Board so you can find it quickly!
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you are inspired to create today, whether it is this simple and cute handmade card or another cardmaking project. My goal is to help you carve out some creative joy! If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. Keep checking back for more projects.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!