The Amazing Phrasing Stamp set perfectly matches the pretty paper used on this whimsical butterfly card! The Butterfly Kisses Designer paper is bright, cheery, and has the perfect combination of colors to be whimsical without overpowering. Let me show you how this pretty paper does all the heavy lifting on this card!
- Crushed Curry: 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (2 – 1 for inside of card; 1 for sentiment pieces, fussy cut with Paper Snips)
- Butterfly Kisses Paper:
- polka dot pattern: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- floral long strip: 1-1/4″ x 5″
- orange short strip: 3/4″ x 4-1/4″
- butterfly square: 3″ x 3″
Supplies Used in this Project
Go ahead and pin this image in your “favorites” board so you can find this when you need it!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out this papercrafting tutorial. I hope you are inspired to create and send cards. If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I love sharing how to make cards here on the BZBStamper blog and I can’t thank you enough for all of your support!