With the Welcoming Woods Stamp Set, you can make cards for all occasions and seasons. Stamp snowflakes for winter or leaves in the color of the season, then add some color using your favorite coloring tools.
You’ll find year-round uses for these realistic images and variety of sentiments. This card came together so quickly thanks to the gorgeous Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper. To compliment the paper, I used this Color Combination, but if you’d prefer something different, you can find tons of different combo’s in my Color Combination Library.
Here’s how I made this card. Don’t forget you can download the written Tutorial at the end of the instructions. Enjoy!
Supplies Used on this Project
- Early Espresso: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Beauty of the Earth Paper: 4” x 5-1/4” and 3/4” x 3-3/4”
- Crushed Curry: 2-3/4” x 4”
- Basic White:
- 4” x 5-1/4”
- 2-1/2” x 3-3/4”
- 1/2” x 3-1/2”
1. Fold the Early Espresso cardstock in half and crease well with your Bone Folder to create your base card.
2. Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock inside your card.
3. Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper to the card base.
4. Using the 2-1/2” piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the trees onto the cardstock using Early Espresso ink. Stamp the leaves using the Crushed Curry ink pad.
5. Adhere the White cardstock onto the slightly larger Crushed Curry cardstock and adhere to card (see sample for placement)
6. Using the 1/2” strip of White cardstock, stamp the sentiment using Crushed Curry ink.
7. Adhere to the 3/4” piece of Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper (woodgrain pattern) and adhere to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Here’s a handy pin for you to save to your board where you keep your quick and easy card ideas.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- Shop Sale-A-Bration (earn free items with a qualifying order!)
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate it every time you read a post, you share a project I have made,or you place an order – all of that helps support my small business and I appreciate you!