Celebrate the changing seasons and holidays with the Seasons of Fun Stamp Set. Available only to our Hosts or with a $150 order
With cute images of seasonal activities, this stamp set will complement your favorite holiday sentiments. Plus, the clean outlined images leave the coloring up to you! For this card, I went with some fun Fall colors and used my Watercolor Pencils to color in the images, Soooo easy to do and very relaxing!
This is your chance to get creative or to customize the colors to your personal holiday theme. If you don’t like the colors I used, you can find many other ideas in my Color Combination Library. Here’s how I made this card:
Supplies Used on this Project
- Very Vanilla: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4” and 2-3/4” x 3-1/2”
- Harvest Meadow Paper: 4” x 5-1/2”
- Garden Green: 3” x 3-3/4”
- Kraft Paper: 1” x 2-3/4”
1. Fold the Very Vanilla cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with your Bone Folder.
2. Wrap approximately 6” of the ribbon around the left side of the 4” x 5-1/2” piece of Harvest Meadow paper and tie into a knot. Adhere to the base card.
3. Using the 2-3/4” piece of Very Vanilla cardstock, stamp the boy image using Black Memento ink. Color in using the Watercolor Pencils as desired and “blend” using the Blender Pens.
4. Adhere the Vanilla Cardstock to the Garden Green cardstock.
5. Adhere to the card using a Stampin’ Dimensional in each corner. (tip: you’ll need to “slide” the Kraft layer under this layer so don’t put any Dimensionals on this edge except in the corners.)
6. Using the Crumb Cake ink pad, stamp the single leaf image on one edge of the Kraft paper.
7. “Slide” the Kraft paper under the Garden Green mat so that only the stamped leaf images show and adhere to base card.
8. Add Wink of Stella to just the leaves to finish with some fun & subtle sparkle.
Now it’s your turn to give this card a try. Order your supplies and plan a fun afternoon of papercrafting 🙂.
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the new Holiday Catalog
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- Join us for a Virtual Fun Folds Stamp Camp!
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you are inspired to create today, whether it is this simple and cute handmade card or another project. My goal is to help keep you creating! Keep checking back for more projects.