Hey crafty friends! Looking for the perfect way to say ‘hello’ that’s more personal than a text message? Well, you’re in luck! It’s easy to craft beautiful hello cards with Birds Eye View Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! It offers you the delightful opportunity to create handmade greeting cards that truly sing. Imagine sending a special ‘hello’ featuring charming bird images, quirky accessories, and perhaps a tree branch or stack of books for that added flair. The 11 versatile photopolymer stamps in this set will let your creativity soar and make your sentiments come to life. Join me as we explore how you can turn a simple greeting into a heartfelt connection, one beautifully stamped bird at a time.
Find this post helpful?
Share it on Pinterest
Be sure to pin it so you can easily find it again. It will take you right back here to all the details of the card.
How To Make This Card
- Basic White: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Boho Blue: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Crushed Curry: 3″ x 4″ (for die-cutting)
- Basic White: 3″ x 3″ (for die-cutting)
- Fold the 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of Basic White cardstock in half at the 4-1/4” score line. Burnish well with the Bone Folder for a crisp fold.
- Cut a 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Boho Blue cardstock.
- Using the Boho Blue ink pad, stamp the leaves image randomly on the cardstock.
- Using the Nested Essentials Dies and the Cut & Emboss Machine; cut out a 2-3/4” x 3” Crushed Curry tag & a 1-7/8” x 2-1/2” Basic White tag.
- Stamp the bird onto the White tag using Black Memento Ink. Color in bird using Light Night of Navy Blend and Light Gray Granite Blend. Adhere the Basic White Tag to the Crushed Curry tag.
- Cut 3” of the Braided Ribbon and fold it in half; adhere it to the back of the Crushed Curry tag.
- Adhere this piece to the front of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
The colors and whimsical images used on this card make it not only easy to create, but this card comes together quickly. This card sketch is perfect for experienced and new papercrafters alike!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. Be sure to give this card sketch idea a try and mail it to a friend who is celebrating something! It’s so fun to make a card, but it’s even more fun to send! #makeacardsendacard
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit