If you need a quick & easy Christmas Card, look no further than this Sweetest Christmas Paper Handmade Card. Featuring the Brightest Glow Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up!, the paper does all the heavy lifting on this card which makes it easy to create a ton of these cards quickly!
- Sweet Sorbet: 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside card)
- Sweetest Christmas paper (strip pattern): 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Sweetest Christmas Paper (candy cane pattern): 3″ x 4″ scrap
- Sweet Sorbet: 3/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Basic White: 1/2″ x 3-3/4″
- Fold the Sweet Sorbet cardstock in half at the scoreline to create your base card.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White cardstock inside the base card.
- Adhere the Sweetest Christmas Striped Paper to the front of the card.
- Using your Paper Snip Scissors, fussy cut out 2 of the Candy Canes. Cross the 2 candy canes as shown in the sample and add a touch of glue in the center to secure them together. Adhere to the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using the 1/2″ strip of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment using the Black Memento ink. Adhere to the 3/4″ strip of Sweet Sorbet cardstock and adhere to the base card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- To finish, add 3 of the various sizes of the Opal Rounds around the sentiment.
Supplies Used in this Project
Now it’s your turn to give this card a try. Order your supplies and plan a fun afternoon of papercrafting 🙂.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you feel inspired to create and that you also feel you have all the info you need to make this card with these instructions. If you aren’t sure about something or would like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I’m here to help!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2022 Holiday Catalog
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!