There’s something magical about the bond between a father and his children. It’s a love that’s filled with warmth, tenderness, and unwavering support. Now, you can bring that enchanting connection to life with the Beside Me Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up! Packed with eleven versatile cling stamps, this set allows you to express the depth of a father’s love in your crafts. From heartfelt Father’s Day cards to personalized birthday surprises, these stamps enable you to create masterpieces that truly capture the essence of paternal devotion. Get your creative juices flowing, and let’s dive into the wonderful world of stamping with the Beside Me Stamp Set!
- Night of Navy Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White Cardstock: 4″ x 5=1/4″
- Pebbled Path Cardstock: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Countryside Inn Paper: 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″
- Basic White Cardstock: 1/2″ x 2-1/4″ (x2)
- Fold the Night of Navy cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with your Bone Folder to create the card base.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
- Using Pebbled Path ink, stamp the image from the stamp set onto the Pebbled Path cardstock, slightly to the left of center.
- Tear the Countryside Inn Paper in half at a diagonal from upper right to lower left. TIP: Hold down the upper left side of the paper onto the Pebbled Path cardstock so that it’s to the left of the stamped image on the Pebbled Path cardstock; rip it so that it doesn’t cover the stamped image.
- Adhere the ripped paper so that one half is in the upper left corner and the other half is in the lower right corner, as shown in the sample.
- Adhere the Pebbled Path cardstock to the front of the card.
- Using the two 1/2″ strips of Basic White cardstock, stamp the 2 sentiments using Pebbled Path ink. Adhere to the front of card as shown in the sample using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Now it’s your turn to make this project! Pin this to your favorite cardmaking Pinterest Board so you can find it quickly!