How adorable is this Sweet as a Peach Thank You Card? It uses the Sweet as a Peach Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! and my personal favorite Designer Paper, You’re a Peach.
Every now and then I create a card that I just love – and this is one of them! I love the colors, I love the design, I love the card sketch layout – I love it all!
I started with Card Sketch #9, which you can find in our Card Sketch Library. It’s much easier than it looks but it’s such a versatile card layout!
Next up were the colors, which I pulled from the Designer Paper: Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral and Old Olive. The stamping was super simple and I think the Pale Papaya Ribbon just added the icing on the cake! Here is how I made this card – don’t forget you can download complete instructions below:
Supplies Used on this Card:
- Calypso Coral: 4-¼” x 7-¾”, scored at 2-¼:
- Basic White: 4” x 5-¼” and 3” x 3-½”
- You’re A Peach Paper: 2” x 4”
- Pale Papaya Cardstock: 3-¼” x 4-½”
1. Cut a piece of 4-1/4” x 7-3/4” piece of Calypso Coral Cardstock. Score at 2-1/4” and fold down to create a top flap.
2. Cut & layer a 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White Cardstock inside the base card.
3. Cut a 2” x 4” piece of the You’re A Peach Designer Paper and adhere onto the top flap.
4. Cut a 3-1/4” x 4-1/2” piece of Pale Papaya Cardstock. On the bottom, stamp the sentiment in the center using Black Memento ink. Randomly stamp the small trio of flowers using Pale Papaya ink; stamp the “flower center” inside each flower using Calypso Coral ink. Set aside.
Like It? Pin It!
Be sure to pin this project to your card making boards on Pinterest if you like this project
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you are inspired to make simple handmade cards for friends this week! Give this papercrafting tutorial a try 🙂 Check back soon for more card making ideas!