You’re going to love how easy it is to make this sweet and simple Peach Greeting Card. It’s the perfect card to send for almost any occasion.
How sweet is this card? I love the background on this card, which looks like Designer Paper but is actually made with the fabulously versatile Watercolor Shapes Stamp Set!
The Color Combination for this card came directly from the the Sweet As A Peach Designer Series Paper. I love soft subtle colors and I thought they worked beautifully for this card. Here’s how I made this card:
Supplies Used On This Card:
- Pale Papaya: 5-½” x 8-½”
- Basic White Cardstock:
- 4-¼” x 5-½”
- 4” x 5-¼”
- 3-¼” x 5-½”
- 3-½” x 5-½”
1. Cut a piece of 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of Pale Papaya Cardstock.
2. Cut 4 pieces of Basic White Cardstock: 4” x 5-1/4” for inside of card, 3-1/4” x 5-1/2” and 3-1/2” x 5-1/2” for front of card and 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” for stamping & die-cutting.
3. Layer the 4” x 5-1/4” piece inside the base card.
4. Using the 3-1/4” x 5-1/2” piece of Basic White, stamp the rectangle using Pool Party ink to create a random “brick” background.
5. Stamp the sentiment using Black ink in the middle/right of stamped cardstock and then layer onto the 3-1/2” x 5-1/2” piece of Basic White cardstock.
6. Tie a 5” piece of the Papaya/White ribbon into a knot in the middle of the ribbon; tape both ends to back of White mat. Layer onto the base card.
7. Using the 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” scrap paper, stamp the long stem using Pear Pizzazz ink and the trio of peaches using Pale Papaya ink. Run through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the Peach Dies that come in the Bundle to cut out the images.
8. Adhere the die-cut pieces to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Pin It For Later
Don’t forget to pin this image below to your Pinterest boards.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- Shop Sale-A-Bration (earn free items with a qualifying order!)
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out this papercrafting tutorial. I hope you are inspired to create and send cards. I love sharing how to make cards here on the BZBStamper blog and I can’t thank you enough for all of your support!