Pair the Stylish Sketches Stamp Set with almost any sentiment from the Celebrating You Stamp Set to make beautiful cards for any occasion. These artistic stamps look great as outlines, but you could also try coloring them with Stampin’ Blends, Markers or Watercolor Pencils to add more flair. Get yours today and add a little style to your cardmaking!
This is such a quick & easy card, thanks to some pretty paper and simple images that are easy to color.
I used Watercolor Pencils to color in the ducks. I started by coloring both ducks with the Early Espresso Watercolor Pencil, then added the Old Olive Watercolor Pencil over the feathers of the male duck on the left. I used the Daffodil Delight Watercolor Pencil for the beak and feet, and added some more Old Olive to the “grass.” I lightly blended the colors using a Blender Pen, and I was done! Definitely a 5-minute card or less!
- Gray Granite: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Happy Forest Friends paper: 3-3/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Early Espresso: 2″ x 2-1/2″ (focal image mat) and 1″ x 3″ (sentiment mat)
- Basic White:
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside card)
- 1-3/4″ x 2-1/4″ (focal image)
- 3/4″ x 2-3/4″ (sentiment)
Supplies Used in this Project
Go ahead and pin this image in your “favorites” board so you can find this when you need it!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out this papercrafting tutorial. I hope you are inspired to create and send cards. If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I love sharing how to make cards here on the BZBStamper blog and I can’t thank you enough for all of your support!