The versatile Awesome Otters Stamp Set is perfect for a variety of occasions. And the best part? You can get it for free during Sale-A-Bration with a qualifying order!
How cute is this little guy? He’s part of the Stampin’ Up! Awesome Otters Stamp Set, which is available from January 4 thru February 28, 200. Place a qualifying order during that time and you can get this stamp set for free!
With this set, you can create cute birthday cards and celebrate others. The adorable, endearing otter images and cheerful sentiments make perfect greeting cards for children and adults alike. Make these little critters really stand out by using our Stampin’ Blends or Watercolor Pencils to color and customize the open line-art images.
To make this card even easier to make, I used a fun patterned paper for the background, which kept my coloring & stamping to a minimum. I chose my color palette directly from the Abstract Beauty Designer Paper:
If you’d prefer a brighter palette, be sure to check out my Color Combination Library for a lot of trendy color ideas! Here’s how I made this card:
Supplies Used on this Project
- Misty Moonlight: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2”
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” and 2-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- Just Jade: 2-3/4” x 3-3/4”
- Abstract Beauty Paper: 3-1/2” x 5-1/4” (polka dot pattern) and 4” x 4-1/4” (abstract pattern)
1. Fold Misty Moonlight cardstock in half. Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock inside the card. Adhere the 4” x 4-1/4” piece of Abstract Beauty paper to front of card.
2. Using the 3-1/2” x 5-1/4” piece of Abstract Beauty Paper, wrap a 10” piece of Misty Moonlight & Petal Pink ribbon around the paper and tie into a knot. Adhere to the base card.
3. Using the 2-1/2” x 3-1/2” piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment towards top of cardstock using Basic Gray ink. Stamp the otter below that & stamp the hat using the same ink.
4. Color in the hat using the Light Misty Moonlight and Just Jade Stampin’ Blends. Color the Otter using the Light Smoky Slate Blend and highlight his nose using the Dark Smoky Slate Blend.5. Adhere the Basic White cardstock to the Just Jade cardstock and adhere to card base to finish.
Here’s a handy pin for you to save to your board where you keep your quick and easy birthday card ideas.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2022 Holiday Catalog
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate it every time you read a post, you share a project I have made, or you place an order – all of that helps support my small business and I appreciate you!