You’re going to love how easy it is to make this simple card using the Friends are Like Seashells Stamp set by Stampin’ Up!
Making a handmade card doesn’t get much easier than this! All of the color for this card is created by the gorgeous Sand & Sea Designer Paper, including the main focal point seashell.
The card layout is one of my favorite Card Sketches and it’s so easy to put together. Here’s how I made this card:
Supplies Used on this Project
- Seaside Spray Cardstock: 5-½” x 8-½”
- Basic White Cardstock: 4” x 5-¼” (2)
- Sand & Sea Designer Paper: 3” x 4”
- Cut a 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of Seaside Spray cardstock”, score at 4-1/4” and fold at score line to create your base card.
- Cut 2 pieces of 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock and adhere one inside folded base card.
- Cut a 3” x 4” piece of Sand & Sea Designer Paper and adhere to the bottom of the other White mat. Add a piece of the Burlap Trim, adhering ends to back of White mat.
- Using the Seaside Spray ink, stamp the sentiment just above the trim on the right side. Adhere to card base.
- Using the images from the Designer Paper, cut out one of the large shells using you Paper Snip Scissors. Adhere to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add 3 of Elegant Faceted Gems as desired to finish.
Pin It For Later
Don’t forget to pin this image below to your Pinterest boards.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to give this card sketch idea a try and mail it to a friend that is celebrating something! It’s so fun to make a card but it’s even more fun to send! #makeacardsendacard