Unleash your creativity with the Sending Love Bundle by Stampin Up! This stamp set and coordinating dies provide the ultimate solution for crafting charming mail-themed cards, delightful packages, and unique papercrafts for your loved ones.
Imagine designing your very own fun parcels and bringing them to life with adorable decorations like hearts, birds, and miniature envelopes. Transform the cute mailbox stamp and die into the star of your handmade cards or turn them into eye-catching gift tags.
For this card, I went with colors straight from the Sunny Days Sale-A-Bration Paper, which is available through February 29, 2024 as part of Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration. If you’d prefer a different color palette, make sure you check out my Color Combination Library where you’re sure to find a color palette you’ll love.
This bundle is perfect for everyone, from those just dipping their toes into the world of snail mail, to seasoned pen pals, and even experts in letter crafting. The Sending Love Bundle is your key to sending stylish and heartfelt salutations in every creation!
How To Make This Card
Project Skill Level: Worker Bee
Worker Bee projects are designed for the crafter who has a bit more time and enjoys creating a handmade card that features a technique or tool. In many cases, a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is required for die-cutting and/or embossing.
- Pool Party Cardstock: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic White Cardstock: 4” x 5-1/4” (3 pieces)
- Sunny Days Paper (clouds): 4” x 4”
- Sunny Days Paper (stripes): 1-1/2” x 4”
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock: 1” x 4-1/4” (for die-cutting)
Get 5 Bee-utiful Exclusive Card Sketches in Your Inbox
Join our newsletter and receive a honey of a package of five quick & simple cards guaranteed to make your creativity buzz! Sign up now and let the goodness flow straight to your inbox!
- Fold the Pool Party cardstock in half to create your card base. Adhere one of the Basic White cardstock pieces inside the card.
- Adhere the 2 pieces of Sunny Days Paper onto the 2nd piece of Basic White cardstock so that they line up at all edges.
- Stamp the mailbox and the bird onto the other piece of Basic White cardstock using Black Memento ink. Color in using the Blends. Run through the Cut & Emboss Machine and cut out both images using the Sending Love Bundle Dies. Run the strip of Granny Apple Green through the Machine and cut out the grass die.
- Adhere the grass die-cut piece to the piece from Step #2 so that it covers the seam where the 2 paper s come together. Stamp the sentiment at the lower right corner using Black Memento ink. Wrap a piece of Black & White Gingham Ribbon around the cardstock so that it covers the bottom of the grass and tie into a bow. Adhere to front of card.
- Adhere the mailbox and bird as shown in the sample using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
A Tip from Barb
This is the perfect card sketch for whenever you have some pretty paper you’d like to use! Just grab 2-3 colors from the paper you want to use and pull your coordinating cardstock, inks and any embellishments you’d like! Thanks to the die-cuts in this bundle, and the Stampin’ Blends for coloring in the images, this is an easy peasy card without any stress – I love when my pretty paper can do the heavy lifting on my cards!😊