Say Thank You With The Kindest Gnomes Bundle
It’s easy to say Thank You with the Kindest Gnomes Bundle by Stampin’ Up! You’re sure to make your friends smile with this card!
View more stamped samples & inspiration here
- So Saffron: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ (card base) and 1″ x 2-3/4″ (sentiment mat)
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside card base) and 3/4″ x 2-1/2″ (sentiment)
- Smoky Slate: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Happy Forest Friends: 3-3/4″ x 5″ (geometric design) and 2-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ (forest design)
- Scraps: Mossy Meadow (hat); Ver Vanilla (nose); Cajun Craze (beard) and Soft Suede (shoes)
- Fold the So Saffron cardstock in half to create your base card.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock inside your card.
- Adhere the 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Happy Forest Friends paper onto the Smoky Slate cardstock and adhere to the front of the card base.
- Adhere the other piece of Happy Forest Friends paper to the card base, approximately 1/4″ from the left of the other Happy Forest Friends paper.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the 3/4″ piece of Basic White Cardstock using Soft Suede ink. Adhere to the So Saffron mat and adhere to the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using the scraps of cardstock, use the Gnomes Dies that come in the bundle to cut out the hat, beard, nose (circle), and shoes. Adhere the pieces together to create the Gnome, then adhere to the front of the card using additional adhesive.
Supplies Used in this Project
Thanks for stopping by for today’s card tutorial! My goal is to help you make quick & easy greeting cards for all occasions. If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I hope you’ll join me again for more card-making ideas!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!