This gorgeous Thinking of You card featuring the Ringed With Nature Bundle by Stampin’ Up! is full of small touches that make it super special without a lot of extra work! From the hybrid embossing folder to the fun ribbon and paper, this card is sure to impress!
- Crumb Cake: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ and a 3″ x 3″ scrap for embossing & die-cutting
- Gingham Cottage Blushing Bride paper: 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Basic White:
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside of card)
- 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ outside of card
- 3″ x 3″ scrap for die-cutting
- Fold the Crumb Cake cardstock in half to create your base card.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock inside your card.
- Using the 3-1/2″ piece of Basic White cardstock, ink up the bottom of the acorn using Soft Suede ink, tap off once on your scratch paper and stamp onto the upper left corner of the cardstock. Repeat as necessary, tapping off ink each time, until you’ve stamped from the upper left to lower right of the cardstock at a diagonal.
- Ink the acorn cap using Soft Suede ink and stamp on top of the acorn base. Repeat for the remaining acorns.
- Adhere the White cardstock to the Gingham Cottage paper.
- Cut 12″ of the Rose Gold & White Ribbon. Wrap around the Gingham/White paper and cross the ends on the right side of the cardstock. Using approximately 8″ of White Baker’s Twine to tie them together and create a bow with the Baker’s twine.
- Adhere the Gingham Cottage paper to the front of the card base.
- Using the scrap of Crumb Cake cardstock, run through the Cut & Emboss machine using the Tree Rings Hybrid Embossing folder that comes in the Bundle to emboss the big ring. Set aside.
- Using the scrap of white cardstock, stamp the “thinking of you” using Blushing Bride ink.
- Run both the Cut & Emboss Machine and cut out using the dies that come in the Bundle.
- Adhere the white cardstock to the Crumb Cake cardstock and then adhere to the left side of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Now it’s your turn to give this card a try. Order your supplies and plan a fun afternoon of papercrafting 🙂.