This adorable handmade Christmas Greeting Card is easy to assemble and makes the perfect card if you need to create multiple cards quickly. It uses some fun paper and one ink pad which makes it pretty economical too!
- Basic White: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Basic White: 1/2″ x 3-1/2″ and 1″ x 3″
- Santa Express Paper: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Vellum Cardstock: 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Fold the Basic White cardstock in half to create your card base.
- Adhere the Santa Express paper to the front of your card base.
- Using the Vellum Cardstock, run through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the Whimsical Woodland Embossing Folder to emboss the vellum.
- Using small dots of liquid adhesive, adhere the vellum to the card base. Tip: you can put more adhesive where the Vellum will be covered by the sentiment.
- Using the 1/2″ strip of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment onto the cardstock using Shaded Spruce ink
- Using the 1″ strip of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment onto the cardstock using Shaded Spruce ink.
- Adhere the 1″ strip of cardstock to the Vellum using liquid adhesive. Let dry.
- Adhere the 1/2″ sentiment strip to the card at an angle using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Pin the image below to your board for all those handmade Christmas card ideas you have saved so when you have an opportunity for a fun cardmaking session you will be able to get right to the creative part!