Let your creativity go wild with this quick and easy Zany Zoo Birthday Card, featuring the Zany Zoo stamp set by Stampin’ Up! The fun stamps featured in this stamp set makes it easy to create cards, gift tags, and other crafts to share with your special someone and celebrate their special day! Let’s celebrate something great with this unique stamp set – I’ll show you just how easy it is!
How To Make This Card
Project Skill Level: Busy Bee
Busy Bee projects are designed for the beginner or busy papercrafter. This is a basic cardmaking project that can be achieved by someone who has never made a handmade card before. You can view more Busy Bee cards here.
- Highland Heather Cardstock: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic White Cardstock: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Zoo Crew Paper: 2” x 5” (pattern 1)
- Zoo Crew Paper: 1-3/4” x 5” (pattern 2)
- Basic White Cardstock: 2-1/4” x 3-1/4”
- Gorgeous Grape Cardsdtock: 2-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- Fresh Freesia Cardstock: 1/2” x 2”
Get 5 Bee-utiful Exclusive Card Sketches in Your Inbox
Join our newsletter and receive a honey of a package of five quick & simple cards guaranteed to make your creativity buzz! Sign up now and let the goodness flow straight to your inbox!
- Fold the 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of Highland Heather cardstock in half at 4-1/4” score line.
- Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
- Cut a 2” x 5” piece of the Zoo Crew paper (black design) and a 1-3/4” x 5” piece of Zoo Crew Paper (black floral design.) Adhere to the front of the card so that they bump up against each other in the center.
- Using the 2-1/4” x 3-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the Crocodile image using the Black Memento ink. Color in using the Old Olive & Highland Heather Blends and adhere to the Gorgeous Grape Mat. Adhere to the center of the card.
- Cut a 1/2” x 2” piece of Fresh Freesia cardstock. Stamp the sentiment using Black Memento ink and adhere to the top left of the crocodile image using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
A Tip from Barb
This is the perfect card sketch for whenever you have some pretty paper you’d like to use! Just grab 2-3 colors from the paper you want to use and pull your coordinating cardstock, inks and any embellishments you’d like! An easy peasy card without any stress – I love when my pretty paper can do the heavy lifting on my cards!😊