You’re going to love creating this purr-fect black & white handmade card using the Fluffiest Friends Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! We’re not kitten around when it comes to adding a pop of color to this adorable Thank You card. The Fluffiest Friends Bundle includes the most charming kitty stamps and dies you’ve ever seen. Whether you’re a cat lover or just adore adding a dose of cute to your DIY projects, these designs are the cat’s meow. From playful greeting cards to memorable scrapbook pages, we’ve got all the inspiration you need to create something truly purr-worthy.
How To Make This Card
Project Skill Level: Worker Bee
Worker Bee projects are designed for the crafter who has a bit more time and enjoys creating a handmade card that features a technique or tool. In many cases, a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is required for die-cutting and/or embossing.
- Basic White Cardstock: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Zoo Crew Designer Paper, Pattern 1: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Zoo Crew Designer Paper, Pattern 2: 1-3/4” x 5”
- Basic Black: 2-5/8” x 3-5/8”
- Basic White: 2-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- Basic White: 2” x 2” (for die-cutting)
- Basic Black: 1” x 1-1/2” (for die-cutting)
Get 5 Bee-utiful Exclusive Card Sketches in Your Inbox
Join our newsletter and receive a honey of a package of five quick & simple cards guaranteed to make your creativity buzz! Sign up now and let the goodness flow straight to your inbox!
- Fold the 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of Basic White cardstock in half at 4-1/4” score line.
- Adhere the 1-3/4” x 5” piece of Zoo Crew paper to the left side of the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Zoo Crew Paper, leaving about a 1/4” border on the left. Adhere to front of card.
- Using the 2-1/2” x 3-1/2” piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the fat cat on the right side and the birdie on the left side using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Color in the clay pot using the Dark Calypso Coral Blend, the leaf using the Light Mossy Meadow Blend and the center of the flower using the Dark Daffodil Delight Blend. Adhere to the 2-5/8” x 3-5/8” Basic Black cardstock; adhere to front of card as shown in the sample.
- Using Black ink, stamp the “thank you” onto the 2” x 2” square of Basic White cardstock. Run through the Cut & Emboss Machine and cut out the oval using the All That dies.
- Run the 1” x 1-1/2” piece of Basic Black cardstock through the cut & emboss machine and cut out 2 of the “leaf” edges from the Fluffiest Friends dies that come in the Bundle. Adhere both die-cuts to the back of the Basic White Oval. Adhere to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals, just above the bird, to finish.
A Tip from Barb
This is the perfect card sketch for whenever you have some pretty paper you’d like to use! Just grab 2-3 colors from the paper you want to use and pull your coordinating cardstock, inks and any embellishments you’d like! This card really should be rated as a quick & simple Busy Bee card, but I upgraded it to a Worker Bee level because of the Dies used on Sentiment label. If you don’t have these dies, you can use a circle punch and just leave the black “leaves” off the sentiment!