The Oh Snap Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! features fun images that are easy to use and color, making it a perfect stamp set for a beginner stamper!
This adorable Oh Snap stamp set will make you smile — with it’s crocodile and friends images, anything project you make with it is sure to bring smiles in return. Send crocodile kisses, birthday wishes, or even your sincerest apologies with the images in the Oh Snap Stamp Set. The croc’s mouth is wide open to hold your best wishes or the group of tiny fishes. It’s perfect for beginner stampers who want to make a snappy handmade card.
This card does use the Cut & Emboss Machine on the Pool Party layer, but if you don’t own an embossing machine, you can simply leave that step out. This step is totally optional!
One of the things I love about this card are the colors – they are so bright and vibrant! Here’s the color palette I used:
Supplies Used on This Project
- Mango Melody cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Basic White cardstock: 4″ x 5-1/4″ and 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ and 1″ x 1-1/2″
- Pool Party cardstock: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Cut a piece of Mango Melody cardstock to 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, score at 4-1/4” and fold at score line to
create your base card.
- Cut a 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock and adhere inside your card.
- Cut a 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Pool Party cardstock and using the Cut & Emboss Machine, emboss using
the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere to the base card.
- Cut a 3-1/2” x 4-1/2” piece of Basic White cardstock. Stamp the lily pad image 2 times using the
Granny Apple Green ink pad in the center of the card.
- Using the Pool Party ink pad & Blending Brushes, lightly sponge Pool Party ink under the lily pads.
Stamp the small fishes under the lily pads using Mango Melody ink. Adhere to base card.
- Stamp the frog onto one lily pad using Mango Melody ink and bird on 2nd pad using Pool Party ink.
Color in the frog using the Light Daffodil Delight Blend and the bird using the light Pool Party Blend.
- Cut a 1” x 1-1/2” piece of Basic White cardstock and stamp sentiment using Pool Party ink. “Flag
notch” the end using your scissors and adhere to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Like it? Pin it!
Be sure to pin this project to your card making boards on Pinterest if you like this project