The Kangaroo and Company Bundle by Stampin’ Up! is guaranteed to offer you hours of creative fun!
You’ll bounce with creativity when using this fun Bundle by Stampin’ Up! Kangaroos, flower bouquets, envelopes, and more. Create this and more with the Kangaroo and Company Bundle, which includes a set of coordinating Kangaroo dies that you can use to create die-cuts for birthdays, springtime, and more.
The large Kangaroo even includes a “slit” for his pouch where you can tuck in the baby kangaroo, hearts, presents and more! How fun is that!
If you don’t have the Cut & Emboss Machine or another die-cutting machine, you can cut most of these images out by hand using scissors – it’ll just take you a bit longer! You can find other projects I’ve made with this stamp set here.
Supplies Used On This Project
- Sahara Sand cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Coastal Cabana cardstock: 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Basic White Cardstock: 4″ x 5-1/4″ and 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ and scraps for stamping and cutting
- Cut a piece of Sahara Sand Cardstock to 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, score at 4-1/4” and fold at score line to
create your base card.
- Cut a piece of 4” x 5-1/4” Basic White Cardstock and adhere to inside of card.
- Cut a 3-1/2” x 4-3/4” piece of Basic White Cardstock. Stamp the large Kangaroo onto card;
stamp butterfly to left. Color in Kangaroo using Light Smoky Slate Blend, Light Flirty Flamingo
Blend for ear and Dark Crumb Cake Blend for stomach. Use Light Old Olive for the grass. Color in
butterfly using Light Pool Party Blend.
- On a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the baby Kangaroo using Smoky Slate ink. Diecut
using the Cut & Emboss Machine and die from the Bundle (or you can cut out by hand using
Scissors.) Color in baby using the Light Crumb Cake & Light Flirty Flamingo Blends. Adhere to
- Using Smoky Slate ink, stamp the sentiment below the Kangaroo.
- Cut a 3-3/4” x 5” piece of Coastal Cabana Cardstock and adhere to base card. Adhere the White
Mat from Step #3 onto Coastal Cabana mat to finish.
Pin away, my friends, pin away!
- Shop 24/7
- Learn more about my Rewards Program
- Enjoy a quick & easy stamping experience with our Monthly Subscription Kit
- Save 20% on Every Order!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to give this card sketch idea a try and mail it to a friend that is celebrating something! It’s so fun to make a card but it’s even more fun to send! #makeacardsendacard