Hippest Hippos Stamp Set
This adorable Hippo Ballerina came together quickly thanks to the Hippest Hippos stamp set and the beautiful Lights Aglow paper. Believe it or not, you can make this card in under 5 minutes!
View more stamped samples & inspiration here
I love it when a card looks difficult but is actually super simple! The pretty paper, Lights Aglow, does all the heavy lighting on this card with its dramatic coloring and beautiful gold foil. Truly the perfect background for a star ballerina!😊
- Basic Black: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic Black: 2-1/2″ x 3″ (focal point mat)
- Lights Aglow paper: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside card)
- Basic White: 2-1/4″ x 2-3/4″ (focal point)
- Basic White: 1″ x 1-1/2″ (sentiment)
Supplies Used in this Project
Save this to your Pinterest board where you save those quick and easy cards.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thanks for stopping by for today’s card tutorial! My goal is to help you make quick & easy greeting cards for all occasions. If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I hope you’ll join me again for more card-making ideas!