This adorable Hippo Ballerina came together quickly thanks to the Hippest Hippos stamp set and the beautiful Lights Aglow paper. Believe it or not, you can make this card in under 5 minutes!
I love it when a card looks difficult but is actually super simple! The pretty paper, Lights Aglow, does all the heavy lighting on this card with its dramatic coloring and beautiful gold foil. Truly the perfect background for a star ballerina!😊
- Basic Black: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic Black: 2-1/2″ x 3″ (focal point mat)
- Lights Aglow paper: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside card)
- Basic White: 2-1/4″ x 2-3/4″ (focal point)
- Basic White: 1″ x 1-1/2″ (sentiment)
Supplies Used in this Project
Save this to your Pinterest board where you save those quick and easy cards.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit
Thanks for stopping by for today’s card tutorial! My goal is to help you make quick & easy greeting cards for all occasions. If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I hope you’ll join me again for more card-making ideas!