Let me show you how to make a super quick card using the He’s All That Specialty Paper! You can make this card in under 5 minutes!
Create cards and other projects for the people in your life with the He’s the Man 12″ x 12″ Specialty Designer Series Paper. This patterned paper is packed with bold patterns in neutral colors. Choose from antique cars, camping gear, suits and ties, and more. You’ll also find versatile patterns such as diamonds, stripes, and plaids. Mix and match the patterns with the coordinating die-cut images that come in the package. There’s something for all the guys in your life!
- Pacific Point: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4”
- He’s The Man Paper:
- Pattern 1: 4” x 5-1/4
- Pattern 2: 3” x 3”
- Die-Cut of your choice
1. Fold Pacific Point cardstock in half & burnish well with Bone Folder to create base card.
2. Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
3. Stamp the sentiment of choice to the inside of your card base using Pacific Point ink.
4. Adhere Designer Paper #1 to the front of the card.
5. Adhere Designer Paper #2 to the front of the card at an angle so that it creates a diamond.
6. The He’s the Man Specialty comes with die-cuts. Using the die-cut(s) of your choice, adhere to the Designer Paper #2 using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
7. To finish, add 2-3 Metallic Dots to the card as desired.
Supplies Used on this Project
Go ahead and pin this image to your “favorites” board so you can find this when you need it!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out this papercrafting tutorial. I hope you are inspired to create and send cards. I love sharing how to make cards here on the BZBStamper blog and I can’t thank you enough for all of your support!