Celebrate the uniqueness of your loved ones with a card made with this Birds Eye View Handmade Card Tutorial. With eleven versatile stamps, you can create heartfelt handmade cards carrying the powerful sentiment, “there’s no one like you.” Unleash your creativity and make someone feel truly special. Discover the joy of papercrafting with this set today!
Find this post helpful?
Share it on Pinterest
When you have an opportunity for a fun cardmaking session, you’ll be able to get right to the creative part!
How To Make This Card
- Petal Pink Cardstock: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic White Cardstock: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Calypso Coral Cardstock: 2” x 5-1/2”
- Les Shoppes Designer Paper: 1-1/4” x 1-1/4” (4 pieces)
- Basic White Cardstock: 2” x 3”
- Fold the 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of Petal Pink cardstock in half at the 4-1/4” score line. Cut a 4” x 5-1/4” piece of White cardstock; adhere to the inside of the card.
- Cut a 2” x 5-1/2” piece of Calypso Coral cardstock and emboss using the Quatrefoil Tile Embossing Folder; adhere to the bottom of the card front.
- Adhere the four 1-1/4” squares of Les Shoppes paper to the card front as shown in the sample.
- Stamp sentiment on the card front using Calypso Coral ink.
- Cut a 1-1/2” x 2-1/2” Basic White Tag using the 2” x 3” piece of Basic White cardstock and the Something Fancy dies. Stamp the bird using Black ink. Color in using the Blue and Calypso Coral Watercolor Pencils; blend with the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush. Stamp the glasses onto the bird using the Calypso Coral ink pad and adhere the tag to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Easy Peasy! This card comes together quickly thanks to the gorgeous Les Shoppes Designer Paper – you can find more information about this paper below. So, who do you know who would love to receive this card?😊
Thanks for stopping by for today’s card tutorial! My goal is to help you make quick & easy greeting cards for all occasions. If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I hope you’ll join me again for more card-making ideas!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit