Create this Handmade Thank You Greeting Card in minutes using some pretty paper and the Stampin’ Up! Blends. Let me show you how!
- Early Espresso: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” and 2” x 4” scrap for die-cutting
- Abigail Rose Paper: 3-3/4” x 5-1/2”
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” and 2” x 4” scrap for die-cutting
1. Fold the Early Espresso cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with Bone Folder to create the base card.
2. Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” Basic White mat inside the base card.
3. Using the Sweet Sorbet Blends, color in the flowers down the middle of the Abigail Rose paper, leaving flowers along both sides uncolored.
4. Color in the stems of the colored flowers using the Parakeet Party Dark Blend.
5. Adhere the Abigail Rose paper to the front of the base card.
6. Using the Cut & Emboss Machine, cut out the tags from the 2” x 4” scraps of Early Espresso and Basic White cardstock, using the appropriate dies from the Stylish Shapes Dies.
7. Stamp the sentiment onto the die-cut Basic White cardstock using Early Espresso ink.
8. Adhere the sentiment tag onto the center of the Early Espresso tag.
9. Wrap about 8” of Parakeet Party ribbon on both sides of the Early Espresso tag and tie into a bow.
10. Adhere the sentiment tag to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Supplies Used on this Project
Pin the image below to your board for all those handmade thank you card ideas you have saved so when you have an opportunity for a fun cardmaking session you will be able to get right to the creative part!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Download the 2022 Spring Occasions Catalog
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed this papercrafting tutorial. If you have a question or if I can help you with anything, please leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you!