Do you have someone in your life who loves robots? If so, they would love this handmade greeting card featuring Robots from the Nuts & Bolts Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up!
This card is just so FUN! The inspiration for this card actually came from the mess on my desk! I know I wanted to make a card with this stamp set but I wasn’t sure where to start. There happened to be a this piece of On The Horizons paper on my desk and I thought, wow, that kinda looks like a spill. (Don’t ask me, I know my brain works in weird ways! 🤣)
So off I went and it actually came together quickly! All of the colors used on this card came directly from the pretty On The Horizons paper and I kept the stamping super simple!
I think the thing I love the most about this card are those adorable Matte Dots that I used on the robot eyes. They just add the right touch of whimsy and humor I was looking for in this card!
Don’t forget to download the complete Tutorial via the link below. Find the other cards I’ve made with this stamp set here.
- Granny Apple Green: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- New Horizons Paper: 3-3/4” x 5-1/2”
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” and 2” x 5-1/2”
- Basic Gray: 2-1/8” x 5-1/2”
1. Fold the Granny Apple Green cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with your Bone Folder.
2. Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock inside the base card.
3. Adhere the New Horizons paper to the card base.
4. Using the 2” strip of Basic White cardstock, stamp the robots using Basic Gray ink. Tip: start with the center robot and then stamp the others on either side.
5. Color in the robot tool using the Light Night of Navy Blends marker.
6. Color in the Robot heart using the Dark Pale Papaya Blends marker.
7. Layer the White cardstock onto the Basic Gray strip of cardstock and adhere to the base card.
8. Stamp the sentiment using the Basic Gray ink pad just under the stamped strip.
9. To finish, add the Black Classic Matte Dots to the robots “eyes”.
Supplies Used on this Project
Save this to your Pinterest board where you save those quick and easy cards.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Download the 2022 Spring Occasions Catalog
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thanks for stopping by for today’s card tutorial! My goal is to help you make quick & easy greeting cards for all occasions. I hope you’ll join me again for more card-making ideas!