Need some easy handmade cards that will save you time? It doesn’t get much easier than today’s card featuring the In Symmetry stamp set by Stampin’ Up! With bold colors and an easy card layout, this card is perfect for when you’re in a hurry!
I love this card so much! It satisfies all my criteria for a Quick & Easy Card: simple layout, great colors and a fun, bold stamp set!
I pulled a simple card sketch from my Card Sketch Library – a simpler version of Card Sketch #8. I then went with a brand new color combination:
And finally, the use of the fun In Symmetry Stamp Set meant that the stamping would be quick & easy as well! You’ll notice that for the sentiment, I went with the Stampin’ Up! White Craft Ink. If you’re not familiar with this ink pad, you can learn more about it from this post. Here’s how I made this card:
Supplies Used On This Project
- Basic White: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Highland Heather: 3” x 4”
- Basic White: 2-3/4” x 3-3/4”
- Fresh Freesia: 1/2” x 2-3/4”
1. Fold the Basic White cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with your Bone Folder.
2. Using the strip of Fresh Freesia cardstock, stamp the sentiment using the Basic White Craft Ink Pad; set aside to dry.
3. Using the 2-3/4” piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the flower in Gorgeous Grape at the top of the cardstock. Add the stem and leaves using Mossy Meadow ink.
4. Adhere the White cardstock onto the Highland Heather cardstock and adhere to the center of the card base.
5. Using the Fresh Freesia strip, wrap about 5” of Gorgeous Grape ribbon around the left side and trim with your Paper Snips. Adhere to the base card using Stampin’ Dimensionals so that it just covers the bottom of the stamped stem.6. Adhere one of the In Color Jewels to the right of the stamped sentiment to finish.
Pin away, my friends, pin away!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Download the 2022 Spring Occasions Catalog
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you are inspired to create today, whether it is this simple and cute handmade card or another cardmaking project. My goal is to help you enjoy some creative joy! Keep checking back for more projects.