The gorgeous Beautifully Penned Paper by Stampin Up is perfect for all kinds of cardmaking and scrapbooking. Use the black and white color scheme as is or add color – the choice is yours!
There is so much to love about the Beautifully Penned Paper from Stampin’ Up! but the best one is – you can get this for free!
That’s right, if you spend $50 during Sale-A-Bration (August 3 thru September 30, 2021) you can chose this paper for free. I love how versatile this paper is – you can keep it simple and use a Black & White theme, or mix it up by adding color, like I did in this sample.
And one more fun fact about this paper? It coordinated with the Hand-Penned Petals Stamp Set from the Annual Stampin’ Up! catalog! View some of the cards I’ve made with this set HERE. Here’s how I made this quick & easy card:
Supplies Used On This Project
- Basic White: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Polished Pink: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Beautifully Penned Designer Paper: 3-3/4” x 5”
- Basic Gray: 7/8” x 3-3/4”
- Basic White: 3/4” x 3-3/4”
1. Fold the Basic White Cardstock in half to create your base card.
2. Using your Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, apply sparkle around all the edges of the Polish Pink cardstock; adhere to base card.
3. Using the Flirty Flaming and Granny Apply Green Watercolor Pencils, lightly color in the flower and leaf images. Color center of flowers using the Daffodil Delight pencil. Blend the colors using your Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.
4. Using the 3/4” strip of Basic White Cardstock, stamp the sentiment using Black Memento ink. Adhere the White Cardstock to the Basic Gray cardstock strip and adhere to card.5. Add the Bumblebee trinket using Glue Dots to finish.
Pin It For Later
Don’t forget to pin this image below to your Pinterest boards.v
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Download the 2022 Spring Occasions Catalog
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you are inspired to create today, whether it is this simple and cute handmade card or another cardmaking project. My goal is to help you enjoy some creative joy! Keep checking back for more projects.