Conventional patterns meet an unconventional color scheme in the Whimsy and Wonder Paper. This paper is a lovely choice for those who want to celebrate the spirit of the season.
The images in the Whimsy and Wonder Specialty Paper include gifts, trees, snowflakes, and more. But best of all, it features highlights of iridescent foiling which add a lot of sparkle to this paper!
And once the holidays are done, use the versatile stripes and tone-on-tone patterns for all of your projects. This papercrafting staple is great scrapbook paper, card making paper, and more! And the colors of this paper! Here’s the Color Combination I used for this card:
To compliment this gorgeous paper, I used the Textures & Frames Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set (free with a $50 order between August 3rd and September 30, 2021). You can see more cards made with this stamp set here. Don’t forget that you can download the instructions on how to make this card below.
Supplies Used On This Project
- Sahara Sand: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Whimsy & Wonder Paper: 4” x 5-1/4” and scraps for tree & presents
- Soft Succulent: 1-3/4” x 3-3/4”
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” (inside base card) and 1-1/2” x 3-1/2”
1. Fold the Sahara Sand cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with your Bone Folder.
2. Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” Basic White cardstock inside your card base.
3. Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Whimsy & Wonder paper to the front of your card.
4. Using the 1-1/2” piece of Basic White cardstock, ink up the rectangle from the Textures & Frames stamp set using Soft Succulent ink. Tap off 2x on scratch paper and stamp in the center of the White cardstock. Repeat the process 2 more times to the right & left of the center frame.
5. Ink up the “cheers” using the Polished Pink ink pad, stamp off once on your scratch sheet and stamp into center rectangle. Adhere the White cardstock to the Soft Succulent mat and adhere to top of base card.
6. Using your Paper Snips, cut out a tree and 3 of the packages from the paper. Add 5 In Color Jewels onto the tree and then adhere to the base card using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere the 3 packages to right of tree using adhesive to finish.
Like this project? Be sure to pin it so you can easily find it again. It will take you right back here to all the details of the card.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed this papercrafting tutorial. If you have a question or if I can help you with anything, please leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you!