Are you looking to say it all with flowers that last? Say it all and more with this Framed Florets Stamp Set. These delicate flowers can be used alone for a simple, elegant look. Or put them together in a variety of ways for a fancy floral bouquet—it’s up to you!
- Gorgeous Grape: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (x2)
- Basic White: 2″ x 2″
- Basic White: 3/8″ x 2″
- Fold the Gorgeous Grape cardstock in half at the score line.
- Adhere one of the 4″ x 5-1/4″ pieces of Basic White cardstock inside the card
- Using the corner of your Mossy Meadow ink pad, ink up only the leaves on the trio floral image. Using the corner of your Gorgeous Grape ink pad, ink up the 2 floral images – don’t worry about inking the center of the stamp as it’ll be covered by the hand-cut flowers. Huff on your stamp to remoisten the ink and stamp onto the other piece of 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White cardstock as shown in the sample below.
- Lightly color in the flowers using the Gorgeous Grape watercolor pencil.
- Using the 2″ square of Basic White cardstock, stamp the small and large flower images using Gorgeous Grape ink. Color in using the Gorgeous Grape Watercolor Pencil and blend using the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.
- Cut out the 2 flowers using your Paper Snips scissors. Adhere the small flower onto the stamped image flower using Stampin’ Dimensionals, leaving just a small bit of the original floral image showing (see sample below).
- Stamp the “celebrate” onto the right side of the 3/8″ strip of Basic White Cardstock using Black Memento ink. “Flag notch” the right side using your paper snips. Adhere the left side to the back of the large flower and adhere to the stamped image using Stampin’ Dimensionals, leaving a big of the stamped image from Step #3 showing.
- To finish, place a small amount of glue at the end of the sentiment and glue it onto the card letting it “puff” a bit from where the other end is adhered with the Stampin’ Dimensional.
Supplies Used in this Project
Now it’s your turn to give this card a try. Order your supplies and plan a fun afternoon of papercrafting 🙂.