You’re going to love making this easy handmade card for a friend using the Flowering Rain Boots stamp set by Stampin’ Up!®
I love cards that come together quickly and this fun all-occasion card was so easy to make! I had been using the other side of the Abstract Beauty Paper on another card that just was not coming together and it was just sitting there on my stamp desk. I had just gotten this Flowering Rain Boots stamp set and thought – let’s see what happens if we put these 2 together!
I then used a very simple card design, a modification of Card Sketch #2, in my Card Sketch Library. And voila! The card was made! Here are the complete instructions if you’d like to recreate this card:
- Basic White: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” and 3-1/2” x 4-1/4”
- Abstract Beauty Paper: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Just Jade: 3-/34” x 4-1/2”
1. Fold the Basic White cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with your Bone Folder.
2. Layer the Abstract Beauty paper onto the White card base.
3. Using the 3-1/2” x 4-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the watering can in Just Jade ink in the bottom right corner.
4. Stamp the sentiment to the left of the watering can using Black Memento ink.
5. Using a post it note or scratch paper, mask the top of the flowering post – place your mask just below the top of the watering can so that you can see the rim. (This will help prevent a “halo”.)
6. Stamp the stems onto the watering can using Pear Pizzazz ink.
7. Stamp the tulips onto the stems using Pumpkin Pie ink.
8. Layer the White cardstock onto the Just Jade cardstock and adhere to base card to finish.
Supplies Used on this Project
Pin It For Later
Now it’s your turn to make this project! Get your supplies and think of who you can make and send these cards to. Showing that you noticed something someone else did or achieved is priceless! Pin this image below to easily find it again
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you are inspired to create today, whether it is this simple and cute handmade card or another cardmaking project. My goal is to help you enjoy some creative joy! Keep checking back for more projects.