Use the Bird Ballad Designer Paper by Stampin’ Up! when you need a quick card in a hurry. The Paper does all the heavy lifting for you!
One of the wonderful things about Stampin’ Up! products is that all of their products coordinate. No more searching for the perfect ink color or cardstock to match your favorite paper!
I absolutely love the Bird Ballad Designer Paper, so when I needed a quick card in a hurry for a friend, I grabbed a sheet of the paper, cut it down to the size I needed, slapped on a sentiment and voila! Quick Card!
- Crumb Cake: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored & folded at 4-1/4″ for base card
- Bird Ballad Designer Paper: 4″ x 5-1/4″ and 1/2″ x 4″ strip for inside
- Whisper White: 1/2″ x 4″ for sentiment strip and 4″ x 5-1/4″ for inside card
- Fold the Crumb Cake base card in half. Layer the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White mat inside card; adhere the 1/2″ strip of Designer Paper to bottom.
- Layer the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Bird Ballad Paper to the outside of the card. TIP: you’ll get 6 pieces of this size out of the 12″ x 12″ Designer Paper or 12 per package of Paper.
- Stamp the sentiment using Black Memento ink onto the 1/2″ strip of Whisper White. Using scissors, cut a “flag notch” on the left side. Adhere to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow using the Linen Thread and adhere to the card using a Glue Dot.
Thanks for stopping by for this quick card idea! Be sure to leave a comment below so that I know you were here – I don’t want to miss saying Hi! 🙂
Want to see more cards made using the Bird Ballad Designer Paper? Click here.