Create Something Unique with the Stampin’ Up! Country Bouquet Stamp Set. Bring a touch of country charm to your next handmade card or DIY greeting card with the Stampin’ Up! Country Bouquet Stamp Set. This set of stamps features a delightful mix of soft and bold designs, from florals, hearts, and leaves to classic sentiments like “Thinking of You” and “You are Loved.” Get creative and make your loved ones a card they won’t forget.
- So Saffron: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ and 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Regency Park Paper: 3-3/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (x2)
- Garden Green: 2-3/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Fold the So Saffron cardstock in half at the scoreline to create your card base.
- Adhere one of the pieces of Basic White Cardstock inside your card.
- Using the Cut & Emboss Machine, run the Regency Park paper thru the Machine using the Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder. Wrap 6″ of the Ribbon around the bottom of the embossed paper and adhere the ends to the backside of the paper. Adhere to the card front.
- Using the 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of So Saffron, stamp the open heart image 6 times using the Daffodil Delight ink pad. Punch out using the Country Bouquet Punch or fussy cut out using your scissors. Glue in a circle to create a heart circle and set aside.
- Using the Garden Green cardstock, stamp the leaf 5 times using the Garden Green ink pad and punch out using the Country Bouquet PUnch or fussy cut out using your scissors. Glue to the back of the So Saffron heart circle (see sample for guide.)
- Using the remaining piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the large “vine” heart using Garden Green Ink, tapping off once. Stamp the “floral” heart inside the leaves using the Daffodil Delight ink pad and tapping off once before stamping. Using the Beautiful Shape dies and the Cut & Emboss Machine, cut out the small 1″ circle from the stamped heart and the tag die.
- Adhere the 1″ circle to the center of the So Saffron heart circle using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere to the left side of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment inside of Basic White Tag Die from Step #6 and adhere to the card using adhesive, slipping the left side underneath the leaves to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Save this to your Pinterest board where you save those quick and easy cards.