Create this Beauty of Friendship Bundle Thank You Card to say thank you for all your holiday gifts. The Beautiful Trees Dies make this card special.
This card looks like a lot of work, but thanks to the gorgeous pretty paper used for the background and the Beautiful Tree Dies used with the Stampin’ Up! Cut & Emboss Machine, this card went together rather quickly! You can find complete instructions on how to make this card below.
Supplies Used on this Project
- Basic Gray:
- 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2”
- 4” x 5-1/2”
- 1/2” x 2-1/4”
- Basic White:
- 4” x 5-1/4”
- 3-1/2” x 5” for die-cutting
- 3/4” x 1-1/2”
- Peaceful Place Specialty Designer Paper: 3-3/4” x 5-1/2”
- Cherry Cobbler: 2” x 2” for die-cutting
1. Fold the Basic Gray cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with your Bone Folder.
2. Adhere the 4”x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock inside the card base.
3. Adhere the Peaceful Place Designer Paper to the 4” x 5-1/2” piece of Basic Gray cardstock; adhere to base card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
4. Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and large tree die from the Beautiful Tree Dies from the Bundle, cut out the tree using the scrap of Basic White cardstock.
5. Using the scrap of Cherry Cobbler cardstock, cut out the 2 cardinals using the die from the Beautiful Tree Dies.
6. Adhere the tree to the base card using adhesive. Adhere the 2 birds to the tree using Mini Glue Dots.
7. Adhere the 1/2” strip of Basic Gray cardstock to the right of the tree on the base card.
8. Using the 3/4” piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment using Basic Gray ink and adhere to the center of the 1/2” Basic Gray cardstock strip.
Save this to your Pinterest board where you save those quick and easy cards.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit
Try this card sketch idea with different sentiments and colors and you’ll have a card in minutes! Leave me a comment and let me know how you’d tweak this card.