It’s easy to create a beautiful handmade floral card for any occasion with the versatile textures and all-season sentiments in the Tasteful Touches Stamp Set. The detailed leaves and versatile sentiments make this a must have stamp set for any papercrafter!
There are so many little things on this card that elevates it from simple to wow! First up is the gorgeous color combination:
The use of Flirty Flamingo prevents this card from being too blah – it’s just the right pop of color to balance out the pretty Soft Sea Foam!
Next up is the use of the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder – this folder can elevate any card and it certainly does here! Then add a pop of sponging onto the embossed cardstock and you’ve got one gorgeous background. You can find all the details on how I made this card – including a downloadable Tutorial! Check it out:
Supplies Used on this Project
- Soft Sea Foam: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2” and 3-3/4” x 5”
- Basic White:
- 4” x 5-1/4” (2)
- 3/4” x 2-1/2”
- 3” x 3” (for flower)
- So Saffron: 1” x 2-1/2”
1. Fold the Soft Sea Foam cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with your Bone Folder.
2. Adhere one of the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock inside the base card.
3. Using the Pear Pizzazz Ink Pad, stamp the leaves on the left side (see sample for Placement) of the 3-3/4” piece of Soft Sea Foam cardstock. Using the Blending Brush, lightly sponge on some Pear Pizzazz ink randomly – don’t use too much!
4. Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder, run through the machine to emboss.
5. Stamp the sentiment of choice on the right side of the 3/4” strip of White Cardstock. Layer onto the 1” strip of So Saffron cardstock and adhere to the Soft Seafoam embossed cardstock, lining up on the right side.
6. On the 3” scrap of Basic White cardstock, stamp the flower using Flirty Flamingo ink; fussy cut out using your scissors. Adhere to the left side of the sentiment strip using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
7. Layer the Soft Sea Foam cardstock onto the 2nd piece of 4” x 5-1/4” Basic White cardstock and then adhere to the base card to finish.
Here’s a handy pin for you to save to your board where you keep your quick and easy card ideas.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Download the 2022 Spring Occasions Catalog
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate it every time you read a post, you share a project I have made,or you place an order – all of that helps support my small business and I appreciate you!