Embrace the chilly season by sending out warmth and joy with the Beary Cute Stamp Set by Stampin Up! Today’s crafting adventure is all about conjuring up Merry Christmas Cards that wrap your loved ones in a snug hug. Whether it’s for a special someone or to brighten up a friend’s day, these stamps will help you spread the cozy feels!
For this card, I wanted a more rustic, masculine feel to the card, so I used a non-holiday paper that I think worked really well! If you’d prefer a more traditional color palette, make sure you check out my Color Combination Library, where you’re sure to find lots of inspiration!
How To Make This Card
Project Skill Level: Worker Bee
Worker Bee projects are designed for the crafter who has a bit more time and enjoys creating a handmade card that features a technique or tool. In many cases, a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is required for die-cutting and/or embossing.
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Let’s Go Fishing Paper: 3-1/2” x 4-3/4”
- Let’s Go Fishing Paper” 1-1/4” x 4”
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 3/4” x 3”
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 2” x 3” (for punching)
Get 5 Bee-utiful Exclusive Card Sketches in Your Inbox
Join our newsletter and receive a honey of a package of five quick & simple cards guaranteed to make your creativity buzz! Sign up now and let the goodness flow straight to your inbox!
- Fold the Very Vanilla cardstock in half at the 4-1/4” scoreline to create your card base.
- Run the 3-1/2” x 4-3/4” paper through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the Christmas Tidings Embossing Folder.
- Adhere to the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock; adhere to the front of the card.
- Adhere the 1-1/4” x 4” strip of Let’s Go Fishing Paper to the left side of the card (see sample for placement.)
- Using the Mossy Meadow ink pad, stamp the sentiment onto the 3/4” x 3” piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. Adhere to the top of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the bear onto the 2” x 3” piece of Very Vanilla cardstock using Pecan Pie ink.
- Punch out the stamped image using the Bear Punch from the Bundle and adhere to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
A Tip from Barb
If you don’t have the Christmas Tidings Embossing Folder, simply eliminate it from the card or use a different Embossing Folder. And the Polar Bear can be fussy cut out if you don’t have the punch! Easy Peasy!