It’s so easy to create a charming Gnome Greeting Card when you use the Kindness Gnomes stamp set by Stampin’ Up! Nothing says “You gnome me so well” like a card with one of these cuties on the front!
I think these Gnomes are just adorable! I love that you can use them all year round for all sorts of fun greeting cards! For this card, I paired it with the Storybook Gnomes paper and pulled the color combination for this card from the paper colors, but if you want to try different color combinations, you can find more in my Color Combination Library.
To color in the Gnome, I used the Light Tahitian Tide Blend for his hat, the Dark Tahitian Tide Blend for his shoes (they’re the same color as my crocs!), Sweet Sorbet Dark for his pants, Light Smoky Slate for the hair and SU 700 Blend for his skin. The Sweet Sorbet Baker’s Twine pulled it all together.
- Tahitian Tide: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside of card)
- Petal Pink: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Storybook Gnomes paper: 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Petal Pink: 7/8″ x 2″ (sentiment mat)
- Basic White: 3/4″ x 2″ (sentiment)
- Tahitian Tide: 2-1/4″ x 3″
- Basic White: 2″ x 2-3/4″
Supplies Used in this Project
Go ahead and pin this image in your “favorites” board so you can find this when you need it!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Download the 2022 Spring Occasions Catalog
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out this papercrafting tutorial. I hope you are inspired to create and send cards. If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I love sharing how to make cards here on the BZBStamper blog and I can’t thank you enough for all of your support