Whether you use the Stampin’ Up! Paradise Palms stamp set to make a birthday card or simple an all-occasion card for a friend, you’re sure to love this handmade greeting card that is full of color and sparkle!
A relaxing island getaway is always within reach when you craft with the Paradise Palms Stamp Set. Turn up the Jimmy Buffett music and escape to the fun of some sun, sand, palm trees, and coconuts. It’s the perfect set for making a bunch of easy cards that convey only the warmest of wishes.
- Parakeet Party: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Granny Apple Green: 2-1/2” x 3-3/4”
- Gold Metallic Specialty Paper: 2-3/4” x 5-1/2”
- Parakeet Party Designer Paper: 1” x 5-1/2”
- Basic White:
- 4” x 5-1/4”
- 2-1/4” x 3-1/2”
- 1” x 2”
1. Fold the Parakeet Party cardstock in half and burnish well with Bone Folder to create base card.
2. Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
3. Adhere the Gold Specialty Paper to the front of the card, about 1/8” up from the bottom.
4. Adhere the strip of Parakeet Party Designer Paper to the Gold Metallic Paper, about 1/2” up from the bottom of the Gold Metallic Paper.
5. Place the trio of palm trees face up on your table. Using a Sponge Dauber, pick up ink from the Sahara Sand ink pad and use it to dab ink onto the palm tree trunks.
6. Using a different Sponge Dauber, dab Parakeet Party ink onto the palm ferns.
7. Huff on the stamp to remoisten the ink and stamp onto the 2-1/4” x 3-1/2” piece of Basic White cardstock.
8. Using the “sand” image, ink using Sahara Sand ink, tap off once on your scratch paper and stamp on the bottom of the palm trees.
9. Adhere the White cardstock to the Granny Apple Green cardstock and set aside.
10. Using the 1” strip of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment onto the right side using Parakeet Party ink.
11. Glue the left side of the sentiment strip to the back of the Granny Apple Green cardstock from Step #9 so that the sentiment shows.
12. Adhere to the card base using adhesive as shown in the Sample.
Supplies Used on this Project
Pin It For Later
Now it’s your turn to make this project! Get your supplies and think of who you can make and send this card to. Showing that you noticed something someone else did or achieved is priceless! Pin this image below to easily find it again
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2022 Holiday Catalog
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you are inspired to create today, whether it is this simple and cute handmade card or another cardmaking project. My goal is to help you enjoy some creative joy! Keep checking back for more projects.