Get back to nature with the Stampin Up Amazing Silhouettes Stamp Set. Create beautiful silhouettes in one simple step and create elegant handmade cards easily.
How beautifully elegant is this card? What’s surprising about it is that it’s so easy to make!
The focal point of the card, the gorgeous Amazing Silhouette stamped tag, is almost overshadowed by the simply beautiful Vellum Layering Designs paper that is overlaid onto a subtle piece of Sweet Talk Designer Paper. The wispiness of the paper pairs beautifully with the airiness of the stamp set, don’t you think?
The tag was easy to make using the Tailor Made Tag Dies and the Cut & Emboss Machine. If you don’t have the dies, simply cut rectangles using your Paper Trimmer and you’ll get similar results.
Here’s how I made this card – don’t forget to download the instructions using the link below!
Supplies Used on this Project
- Blushing Bride: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2” and 2” x 4” scrap
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” and 2” x 4” scrap
- Sweet Talk Paper: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Vellum Layering Designs Paper: 4” x 5-1/4”
1. Fold the Blushing Bride cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with your Bone Folder.
2. Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock inside the base card.
3. Adhere the Vellum to the Sweet Talk Designer Paper and adhere to base card.
4. Use the 1-3/4” wide Tailor Made Tag Die to cut out the scrap of Blushing Bride cardstock. Set aside.
5. Stamp the leaf image from Amazing Silhouettes” on to the scrap of Basic White cardstock using Blushing Bride ink. Run through the Cut & Emboss Machine and cut your tag using the 1-3/8” Tailor Made Tag Die.
6. Stamp the “thank you” from the Happy & Heartfelt stamp set using Black Memento ink. Adhere to the Blushing Bride Tag from step #4.
7. Tie a tie of the Ribbon into a bow and adhere to the tag.
8. Adhere the tag to the base card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
9. Add 3 of the Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels in various sizes to finish.
Save this to your Pinterest board where you save those special ideas for handmade cards.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit
Thanks for stopping by for today’s card tutorial! My goal is to help you make quick & easy greeting cards for all occasions. I hope you’ll join me again for more card-making ideas!