Need a birthday card for a friend in a hurry? This simple floral birthday card is quick and easy to make – but adds lots of gorgeous color for a beautiful end result.
There are so many things I love about this card – the soft images, the gorgeous colors, and the fact that it’s so quick & easy to make! Just grab some images from the Beautiful Friendship Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up!, some of your favorite ink colors, and you’ve got a beautiful card that comes together in a hurry!
- Thick Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Fold your Whisper White cardstock in half to create your base card.
- Using Heather Highland ink, stamp one of the flower images in the lower left corner, going slightly off your cardstock.
- Slightly above that (leaving room for leaves), stamp the double rose image using Flirty Flamingo ink. Add other rose images as desired to the left of that image, again leaving room for leaves.
- Stamp the large hydrangea stamp in the right corner using Balmy Blue ink. Add in additional sprigs of flowers using the same ink as desired.
- Fill in the white space with leaves using Mint Macaron ink.
- Stamp the sentiment in the upper right corner using Black Memento ink.
- If desired, stamp a sprig of flowers and leaves inside the card in the lower right corner and on the envelope, using the colors of your choice.
Like this card? Be sure to Pin It so you can find it again later!
Supplies Used in the Project:
I’d Love to Hear From You
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed this simple project. If you have question or if I can help you with anything, please leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you!