Send warm wishes from your home this season using this simple Christmas Card design and the Poinsettia Petals Stamp Set. This stamp set includes images to create custom poinsettias and messages to personalize your cards.
I know we’re supposed to be modest about our own creations, but honestly, I think this is one of my most favorite Christmas Card designs ever!
I love the colors, I love the simplicty (you could make a ton of these in a hurry!) and most of all, I just love how beautiful it is to the eye! Who wouldn’t love to receive this card in the Mail?
What makes this card so easy to make is the fact that the stamp set is a gorgeous two-step stamp set. That means that all the images work together, allowing you to layer two or more images to create one final image with extra texture and dimension in the colors you want. That’s exactly what I did here!
And this card is perfect for mass-production type stamping! #1 – cut all your cardstock; #2 stamp all the outline images in Evening Evergreen and then #3, stamp the other 2 images in their appropriate colors. Assemble and you’re done! You can download the full instructions below.
Want to see more two-step stamping? You can view them here.
Supplies Used on this Project
- Soft Succulent: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Evening Evergreen: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Basic White: 3-3/4” x 5” (x2)
1. Fold the Soft Succulent cardstock in half to create your base card.
2. Adhere one of the 3-3/4” x 5” pieces of Basic White cardstock inside your base card.
3. Using the other piece of 3-3/4” x 5” Basic White cardstock, stamp the open leaf image using Evening Evergreen ink two times in each corner as shown in the sample.
4. Using the Evening Evergreen ink, stamp the open berry/stem image randomly between some of the leaves.
5. Using the Evening Evergreen ink, stamp the “bold” leaf image inside each of the open leave images. Tip: if the color is too dark for you, tap the ink off once before stamping inside the open leaf.
6. Using the bold berries, ink with Cherry Cobbler ink and stamp inside each of the open Evening Evergreen berry images.
7. Ink up the sentiment using Cherry Cobbler ink and stamp above the leaves in the lower left corner.
8. To finish, adhere the White mat to the Evening Evergreen mat and then adhere to the base card using Adhesive.
Pin the image below to your board for all those handmade Christmas Card ideas you have saved so when you have an opportunity for a delicious cardmaking session you will be able to get right to the fun part!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed this papercrafting tutorial. If you have a question or if I can help you with anything, please leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you!