Create this Quick and Easy Christmas Card you can make in minutes thanks to the pretty paper and a Stamp Set that you can get for free!
How cute is this card? And it’s so easy! The background paper, the Snowman and the little birdie are all from the Penguin Playmates Designer Paper, which you can get for FREE with a $50 during Sale-A-Bration (August 3rd thru September 30th.) I just love it when a card comes together this quickly!
This card also featrures a second Sale-A-Bration item – the Textures and Frames stamp set. I am in love with this stamp set – it’s so versatile! You can see other cards made with this set here.
You can find complete instructions below on how to make this card – you can even download the Tutorial and save it for later!
Supplies Used On This Project
- Basic White
- 4” x 11” scored at 5-1/2”
- 1-3/4” x 4”
- Just Jade: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Penguin Playmates Paper: 3-3/4” x 5” and scrap with Snowman & Bird
- Misty Moonlight: 2” x 4”
- Fold the Basic White Cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with your Bone Folder.
- Layer the 3-3/4” Designer Paper onto the Just Jade cardstock and adhere to card base.
- Using your Paper Snips, fussy cut out the Snowman and adhere to the bottom left of your base card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using the 1-3/4” Basic White cardstock, ink up the rectangle “splotch” stamp in Mint Macaron ink, tap off on your scrap paper, and stamp on center of cardstock. Repeat 4 more times to cover the entire width of the Basic White cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment in center of the stamped White cardstock using Misty Moonlight ink. Layer onto the Misty Moonlight cardstock, just above the snowman.
- Using your paper snips, cut out one of the birds and adhere just above the sentiment using a Stampin’ Dimensional to finish
Pin It For Later
Now it’s your turn to make this project! Get your supplies and think of who you can make and send these cards to. Showing that you noticed something someone else did or achieved is priceless! Pin this image below to easily find it again.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Download the 2022 Spring Occasions Catalog
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you are inspired to create and make your own Christmas Cards this year! We are heading into the Fall, and as you know, not only is it a fast moving time that goes by quickly, it’s also a crafter’s happy time of creating. Be sure to block off time to create a lot this fall! See you soon with more projects.