Pampered Pets Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up!
Add fun to your craft creations with the whimsical dogs and cats of the Pampered Pets Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up!
When I first created this card, my first thought was “A Blue Cat?” But she’s kind of grown on me! 😄 Although she really looks blue in the card sample photo, in real life, this image is more subtle in color.
So why blue? I started with the gorgeous Fine Art Floral Paper and everything just built from there! Here’s how I made this card:
Supplies Used on this Project
- Shaded Spruce cardstock: 5-½” x 8-½”
- Fine Art Floral Designer Paper: 4” x 5-¼”
- Night of Navy cardstock: 2-¼” x 5-¼”
- Basic White Cardstock: 2” x 5-¼” and 4” x 5-¼” (inside of card)
- Cut a piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock to 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, score at 4-1/4” and fold at score line to create your base card.
- Cut a 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock and place inside your folded card base.
- Cut a 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Fine Art Floral Designer Paper. Wrap the White Crinkled Ribbon around the Designer Paper, tie into a bow and adhere to base card.
- Cut a 2” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock and a 2-1/4” x 5-1/4” piece of Night of Navy cardstock. Adhere the Night of Navy strip to the base card to the left of the ribbon bow.
- Stamp the kitty at the bottom of the White strip using Night of Navy ink. Color in using the Night of Navy and Flirty Flamingo (ears) Watercolor Pencils. Blend using the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.
- Using Shaded Spruce ink, stamp the butterflies just above the Kitty, then stamp 3 more times without reinking your stamp.
- Stamp the sentiment where desired using Night of Navy ink.
- Adhere the White cardtock to the base card as shown in the sample.
Pin It For Later
Don’t forget to pin this image below to your Pinterest boards.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out this papercrafting tutorial. I hope you are inspired to create and send cards. I love sharing how to make cards here on the BZBStamper blog and I can’t thank you enough for all of your support!