It’s so easy to make this handmade Christmas Card with a Fun Fold, using the Festive & Fun Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up! The fun fold is so easy to create, and the pretty paper used on this card adds the perfect pop of color! I have complete instructions for you below on how to recreate this fold, so read on!
This set comes with unique animal designs perfect for fun paper crafting projects for kids and adults alike! Mix and match the images to create a fun Christmas scene on a card front or use one single image to create a cute heartfelt tag. Pair it with the greeting of your choice to send happy Christmas wishes!
How To Make This Card
Project Skill Level: Busy Bee
Busy Bee projects are designed for the beginner or busy papercrafter. This is a basic cardmaking project that can be achieved by someone who has never made a handmade card before. You can view more Busy Bee cards here.
- Calypso Coral Cardstock: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 2-1/8” and 4-1/4”
- Basic White Cardstock: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Garden Walk Designer Paper: 2” x 5-1/2”
- Calypso Coral Cardstock: 2-1/2” x 4-1/2”
- Basic White Cardstock: 2-1/4” x 4-1/4”
Get 5 Bee-utiful Exclusive Card Sketches in Your Inbox
Join our newsletter and receive a honey of a package of five quick & simple cards guaranteed to make your creativity buzz! Sign up now and let the goodness flow straight to your inbox!
- Fold the 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Calypso Coral cardstock in half at the 4-1/4” score line.
- Stamp the sentiment on the right side of the 4” x 5-1/4” Basic White cardstock using Calypso Coral ink. Adhere to inside of card.
- Fold the top of the card back onto itself (“mountain fold”). Adhere the 2” piece of Garden Walk paper to the left side (which will be at front of the card when folded.)
- Using the 2-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the giraffe image using Black Memento ink. Color in using the Blends.
- Adhere the stamped White cardstock to the 2-1/2” piece of Calypso Coral cardstock.
- Apply adhesive only to the back left side of the Calypso Coral stamped piece and adhere to front of card. Be careful to not use too much adhesive or you will accidentally glue your card shut!
A Tip from Barb
This is the perfect card sketch for whenever you have some pretty paper you’d like to highlight and need a quick and easy Fun Fold card! The key to this card design is to use a neutral paper on the main panel that highlights the stamped focal image. An easy peasy card without any stress – I love when my pretty paper can do the heavy lifting on my cards!😊