Handmade card using the True Beauty Stamp Set
The realistic floral images in this handmade card using the True Beauty Stamp Set pair beautifully with the set’s short and sweet sentiments. This stamp set makes it easy to create lovely handmade greeting cards that show you care. The floral stamps are designed to create a true watercolor look without fuss—just ink and stamp your multidimensional masterpiece!
View more stamped samples & inspiration here
- Mint Macaron: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside card)
- Sweet Sorbet Paper: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Mint Macaron: 2″ x 4″
- Basic White: 2-3/4″ x 4-1/2″
Supplies Used in this Project
Save this to your Pinterest board where you save those quick and easy cards.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thanks for stopping by for today’s card tutorial! My goal is to help you make quick & easy greeting cards for all occasions. If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I hope you’ll join me again for more card-making ideas!