The Detailed Dogwood Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set is perfect for any occasion. This beautiful floral stamp set features a range of images from delicate dogwood flowers to whimsical dragonflies, which can be paired with almost any sentiment stamp set.
Whether it’s a card of congratulations, a get-well message, or a simple note of friendship, the versatility of this stamp set shines through. And best of all, it’s available for free with a 2024 Sale-A-Bration qualifying order! Spend $100 or more on a qualifying order between now and February 29, 2024 and you’ll be able to choose this stamp set for free.
For this card, I paired the stamp set with the elegant Poetic Expressions paper, also be Stampin’ Up! I took my color straight from the paper, but if you prefer different colors, make sure you check my Color Combination Library, which is sure to help you find a combination you like!
How To Make This Card
Project Skill Level: Worker Bee
Worker Bee projects are designed for the crafter who has a bit more time and enjoys creating a handmade card that features a technique or tool. In many cases, a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is required for die-cutting and/or embossing.
- Soft Sea Foam: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Poetic Expressions Paper: 4’ x 5-1/4”
- Mossy Meadow: 1” x 3-3/4”
- Basic White: 4” x 4” (for die-cutting)
Get 5 Bee-utiful Exclusive Card Sketches in Your Inbox
Join our newsletter and receive a honey of a package of five quick & simple cards guaranteed to make your creativity buzz! Sign up now and let the goodness flow straight to your inbox!
- Fold the Soft Sea Foam cardstock in half to create your card base. Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
- Adhere the Poetic Expressions paper to the front of the card.
- Adhere the Mossy Meadow cardstock on left/center side of card, see sample for placement.
- Run the 4” square of Basic White Cardstock through the Cut & Emboss Machine and die-cut the 3” circle from the Stylish Shapes dies. Stamp the dogwood flower branches onto the Basic White circle using Black Memento ink. Color in using the Blends, using the Dark Lemon Lolly Blend marker for the center of the flowers. Adhere the circle to the center of the Mossy Meadow cardstock as shown in the sample.
- Tie a bow using the Bubble Bath ribbon from the Sheer Ribbon Comb;; adhere to card as shown in the sample to finish.
A Tip from Barb
This is the perfect card sketch for whenever you have some pretty paper you’d like to use! Just grab 2-3 colors from the paper you want to use and pull your coordinating cardstock, inks and any embellishments you’d like! If you don’t have a Cut & Emboss Machine, you can replace the circle with a 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Basic White Cardstock.