It’s easy to create beautiful handmade cards using the Softly Sophisticated Sale-A-Bration Bundle from Stampin’ Up!. This Bundle contains a stamp set and coordinating Embossing Folder and is free between now and February 29, 2024 with a qualifying order. Imagine the joy on your loved one’s face when they receive a beautifully handcrafted card, featuring the delicate floral designs and embossed textures of this Bundle.
This is a Two-Step Stamping Set, which means you layer images using different stamps from the set. It’s like building an image piece by piece. You might use one stamp for leaves, and another stamp for the flowers. When you put it all together, you get one detailed picture that looks like it pops off the page! You can also easily use different ink colors for each stamp. This gives your image more color and detail than you’d get using just one stamp. Try two-step stamping to add more life and color to your papercrafting projects!
For this card, I went with rich, bold colors and tempered them a bit with the neutral Crumb Cake base. If you’d like brighter or softer colors, make sure you check out my Color Combination Library for lots of color inspiration!
How To Make This Card
Project Skill Level: Worker Bee
Worker Bee projects are designed for the crafter who has a bit more time and enjoys creating a handmade card that features a technique or tool. In many cases, a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is required for die-cutting and/or embossing.
- Crumb Cake Cardstock: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic White Cardstock: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Berry Burst Cardstock: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Soft Sea Foam Cardstock: 2-3/4” x 2-3/4”
- Basic White Cardstock: 2-1/2” x 2-1/2”
- Basic White Cardstock: 3/4” x 2”
Get 5 Bee-utiful Exclusive Card Sketches in Your Inbox
Join our newsletter and receive a honey of a package of five quick & simple cards guaranteed to make your creativity buzz! Sign up now and let the goodness flow straight to your inbox!
- Fold the Crumb Cake Cardstock in half to create your base card.
- Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock inside your card.
- Run the Berry Burst cardstock through the Cut & Emboss Machine and the Softly Sophisticated 3D Embossing Folder that is part of the Bundle.
- Using the 2-1/2” Basic White cardstock, stamp the stem image on the left side using Garden Green ink; repeat. Add the flowers onto the first stem using Berry Burst ink; repeat.
- Adhere the White cardstock to the Soft Sea Foam cardstock. Wrap the Crumb Cake Baker’s Twine around the Soft Sea Foam cardstock and tie it into a bow on the left side. Adhere to the front of the card.
- Using the 3/4” strip of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment on the left side of the strip using Garden Green ink. Using scissors, cut the right side at an angle using scissors. Adhere to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals as shown in the sample.
A Tip from Barb
This card looks difficult, but thanks to the Two-Step Stamping floral images and the Cut & Emboss Machine that makes quick work of the beautiful background, the card comes together very quickly. What a fabulous free Bundle that you can use over & over again! Don’t delay, get your Bundle today!