This fun Clever Cat Halloween Card comes together quickly by using some circle dies and the gorgeous Beautifully Penned Sale-A-Bration Paper that you can get for FREE during Stampin’ Up Sale-A-Bration!
Sometimes you just need a quick & easy card and this one fits the bill, thanks to the Circle Framelets and the Stampin’ Up! Cut & Emboss Machine. If you don’t have a die-cut machine, you can always use a Circle Punch – a 2-1/2″ Circle Punch would be perfect on this card.
I chose the Clever Cats Stamp Set because no coloring would be required. You can see more cards made with this set here.
I used the free Sale-A-Bration Beautifully Penned Paper because I liked how neutral this paper is – and I wanted to add pops of color! I also wanted a bit of sparkle, so I used the Gorgeous Grape Ombre Speciality Paper – lots of sparkle with no work. 😊 I paired it up with Granny Apple Green cardstock and I had a cute Halloween Card! Here’s how I made this card:
Supplies Used on this Project
- Basic Black: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” and 3” x 3”
- Granny Apple Green: 3” x 3”
- Ombre Specialty Paper: 3” x 3”
- Beautifully Penned Paper: 3” x 5-1/2” (striped pattern) and 3” x 3” (polka dots)
1. Fold the Basic Black cardstock in half at the score line and burnish with Bone Folder for a good crease.
2. Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” Basic White Cardstock inside base card.
3. Using the 3” scrap of Basic White cardstock, stamp the hat using Black Memento ink. Stamp the sentiment below the hat using Granny Apple Green ink. Add the spider using Gorgeous Grape ink.
4. Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the Layering Circles Dies, cut a 2-3/4” circle from the Basic White, Granny Apple Green, Gorgeous Grape Ombre Specialty Paper and polka dot Beautifully Penned Paper. Set aside.
5. Using the Black Baker’s Twine, wrap around the Black Baker’s Twine around the striped Beautifully Penned paper (about 1” up from bottom) and tie into a bow. Adhere to center of base card.
6. Using the various circles from Step #3, layer the Granny Apple Green and Beautifully Penned circles using adhesive; add the Gorgeous Grape and White circles using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Pin It For Later
Now it’s your turn to make this project! Get your supplies and think of who you can make and send these cards to. Showing that you noticed something someone else did or achieved is priceless! Pin this image below to easily find it again.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you are inspired to create and make your own Halloween card. We are heading into Autumn, and as you know, not only is it a fast moving time that goes by quickly, it’s also a crafter’s happy time of creating. Be sure to block off time to create a lot this Fall! See you soon with more projects.