Classic Letters Alphabet by Stampin’ Up!
Send celebratory messages, invitations, greetings, apologies, and so much more with the Classic Letters Alphabet by Stampin’ Up! This classic and sophisticated stamp set has every letter of the English alphabet, plus additional alphabet characters, This set also comes with greenery flourishes that can be added to any of the letters or numbers. Keep your greetings clean and polished, or dress them up by making the greenery the center of your craft! No matter what the big celebration is, or if you just want to let someone know you’re thinking of them, this set will help you create an elegant paper craft that anyone will love!
View more stamped samples & inspiration here
This card features the Hello, Irresistible paper that was released March 1st in the new Online Only Exclusive Products. These products are only available online and also feature the Basic 3D Embossing folders, If you don’t have a Stampin’ Up! Cut & Emboss Machine, or the Deckled Dies, you can simply cut the paper to the same size as the dies (listed in the instructions.)
- Flirty Flamingo: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Hello, Irresistible paper: 4″ x 6″ (for die-cutting)
- Flirty Flamingo: 2-1/2″ x 4″ (for die-cutting)
- Basic White: 2″ x 4″ (for die-cutting)
- Fold the Flirty Flamingo cardstock on the score line to create your card base.
- Run the Hello Irresistible paper through the Cut & Emboss Machine and cut using the 3-3/4″ x 5-1/8″ Deckle Die. Run through the Machine again using the Floral folder from the Basics 3D Embossing Folders pack. Adhere to the front of the card.
- Using the 2-1/2″ x 4″ piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock, run through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the 2-1/4″ x 3-1/2″ Deckle Die. Run through the Machine again using the Cross-Hatch Embossing Folder.
- Using the 2″ scrap of Basic White cardstock, die-cut the cardstock using the 1-3/4″ x 3-1/8″ die.
- On the White die-cut, stamp the “100” using Flirty Flamingo ink, tapping off once on your scratch sheet. Stamp off for each number.
- Stamp the confetti using Flirty Flamingo ink, also tapping off the ink before stamping.
- Ink the sentiment stamp and stamp in the lower right corner, using Flirty Flamingo ink — do not tap off any ink on this image.
- Adhere the White cardstock to the Flirty Flamingo cardstock and adhere to card.
- Add 3 of the Iridescent Jewels in various sizes to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Like this project? Be sure to pin it so you can easily find it again. It will take you right back here to all the details of the card.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. Be sure to give this card sketch idea a try and mail it to a friend who is celebrating something! It’s so fun to make a card, but it’s even more fun to send! #makeacardsendacard
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!