Need a birthday card in a hurry? This Celebrate With Tags Birthday Card is the perfect choice! The greetings are designed for common gifting occasions such as birthdays, holidays, and more! Plus, you’ll find it’s so easy to take a tag or small card and customize it with these images and greetings. Let me show you how!
- Polished Pink: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ and 2″ x 2″ for die-cutting
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (x2) and 1-1/2″ x 3″ for die-cutting
- Parakeet Party and Melon Mambo: 2″ x 2″ for die-cutting
- Fold the Polished Pink cardstock in half at the score line to create your card base.
- Adhere one of the 4″ x 5-1/4″ pieces of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
- Using the other piece of 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White cardstock, run through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere to the front of the card.
- Using the 1-1/2″ scrap of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment using Black Memento ink. Run through the Cut & Emboss Machine and cut out using the stitched rectangle that comes in the Celebrations Tag Dies that come in the Bundle. Adhere to the front of the card on the left side using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using the remaining scraps of Polished Pink, Melon Mambo and Parakeet Party, cut out 2 each of the candle from each color.
- Using the adhesive, adhere one of the Melon Mambo candles in the lower right corner of the inside of the card.
- Adhere the remaining candle die-cuts to the right of the sentiment label as desired using Liquid Adhesive to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Like this project? Be sure to pin it so you can easily find it again. It will take you right back here to all the details of the card.