An Easy to Make Penguin Greeting Card
You won’t believe how easy it is to make this adorable Penguin Greeting Card! You can make several of these in just minutes!
Do you like Penguins? If so, you’re going to love the Penguin Place stamp set! It’s so easy to use to create quick cards that are sure to make the recipient smile!
Here’s how I made this fun card:
Supplies Used on this Project
- Coastal Cabana: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2”
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” and 2-3/4” x 4-1/4”
- Shaded Spruce: 3” x 4-1/4”
1. Fold the 4-1/4” x 11” piece of Coastal Cabana cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with your Bone Folder.
2. Using the Coastal Cabana Ink Pad and the snow stamp, stamp the snowflakes randomly over the front of the base card.
3. Using the Pool Party ribbon, wrap around the front of the card and tie into a knot or bow, about 1” down from the top fold.
4. Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock inside the base card.
5. Using the 2-3/4” x 4-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the Penguin body using the Memento Black Ink Pad.
6. Stamp the Penguin eyes and the fishing pole using the Memento Black Ink Pad.
7. Stamp the sentiment to the left of the Penguin using the Memento Black Ink Pad.
8. Stamp the hat onto the Penguin using the Shaded Spruce Ink Pad.
9. Stamp the beak and feet using the Pumpkin Pie Ink Pad.
10. Using the Coastal Cabana Watercolor Pencil, lightly “draw” some water/ice and blend well using the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.
11. Adhere the White cardstock to the Shaded Spruce cardstock and adhere to the base card to finish.
Save this to your Pinterest board where you save those quick and easy cards.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Try this card sketch idea with different sentiments and colors and you’ll have a card in minutes! Leave me a comment and let me know how you’d tweak this card.