Create the perfect handmade greeting card with the Taco Fiesta Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! This set includes all the components you need to make the perfect taco-themed card for any occasion. With its vibrant colors and fun illustrations, this stamp set will surely add life to your cards and make them stand out. Get creative and add a little taco flair to your next project!
- Basic White: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Melon Mambo: 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Kraft Paper: 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″
- Tahitian Tide: 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
- Basic White: 2″ x 3″
- Fold the Basic White cardstock in half at the scoreline to create your card base.
- Using the Kraft Paper, stamp the confetti as desired onto the cardstock using the Crumb Cake ink pad. Adhere to the Melon Mambo cardstock and then to the front of the card.
- Stamp the donkey using the 2″ x 3″ piece of Basic White cardstock using Black Memento ink. Color his body using the Light Melon Mambo Blend. Color in his ears using the Dark Melon Mambo Blend. Color in his nose and tail using the Dark Fresh Freesia Blend. Color in his blanket using the Tahitian Tide, Fresh Freesia, and Melon Mambo Dark Blends.
- Fussy cut out the Donkey using the Paper Snip scissors and set aside.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the bottom of the Tahitian Tide cardstock using Black Memento ink.
- Cut 2-1/4″ of the Tahitian Tide Baker’s Twine and adhere one end behind the Tahitian Tide cardstock and the other on the back of the Donkey.
- Adhere the Donkey to the Tahitian Tide using Stampin’ Dimensionals and then adhere to card front.
- To finish, add several of the Pastel Sequins around the donkey as desired.
Supplies Used in this Project
Now it’s your turn to give this card a try. Order your supplies and plan a fun afternoon of papercrafting! 🙂