Taco Fiesta Stamp Set – Spice Up Your Handmade Cards!
Create the perfect handmade greeting card with the Taco Fiesta Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! This set includes all the components you need to make the perfect taco-themed card for any occasion. With its vibrant colors and fun illustrations, this stamp set will surely add life to your cards and make them stand out. Get creative and add a little taco flair to your next project!
View more stamped samples & inspiration here
- Basic White: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Melon Mambo: 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Kraft Paper: 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″
- Tahitian Tide: 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
- Basic White: 2″ x 3″
- Fold the Basic White cardstock in half at the scoreline to create your card base.
- Using the Kraft Paper, stamp the confetti as desired onto the cardstock using the Crumb Cake ink pad. Adhere to the Melon Mambo cardstock and then to the front of the card.
- Stamp the donkey using the 2″ x 3″ piece of Basic White cardstock using Black Memento ink. Color his body using the Light Melon Mambo Blend. Color in his ears using the Dark Melon Mambo Blend. Color in his nose and tail using the Dark Fresh Freesia Blend. Color in his blanket using the Tahitian Tide, Fresh Freesia, and Melon Mambo Dark Blends.
- Fussy cut out the Donkey using the Paper Snip scissors and set aside.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the bottom of the Tahitian Tide cardstock using Black Memento ink.
- Cut 2-1/4″ of the Tahitian Tide Baker’s Twine and adhere one end behind the Tahitian Tide cardstock and the other on the back of the Donkey.
- Adhere the Donkey to the Tahitian Tide using Stampin’ Dimensionals and then adhere to card front.
- To finish, add several of the Pastel Sequins around the donkey as desired.
Supplies Used in this Project
Now it’s your turn to give this card a try. Order your supplies and plan a fun afternoon of papercrafting! 🙂
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you feel inspired to create and that you also feel you have all the info you need to make this card with these instructions. If you aren’t sure about something or would like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I’m here to help!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!